A Day in Paradise | Royalton Riviera Cancun, Mexico

Mar 15, 2018

Mexico Royalton Riviera.
Mexico Royalton Riviera.
Mexico Royalton Riviera.
Give me THIS day in Paradise! Click To Tweet

Hope you enjoyed reading about our day in Paradise at the Royalton Riviera! We’re just about ready to go back! Be sure to follow us on Instagram, if you haven’t yet! And let us know below what you think of this format?! Should we do more?!

Missing the sunshine,

~ Leigh

PIN THIS FOR LATER!

1. Taylor

March 15th, 2018 at 8:00 AM

Wow this sounds like the perfect day to a perfect vacation! I love the time frames posted here walking me through your relaxing vaca. Can’t wait to get to paradise again soon!

2. Stephanie

March 15th, 2018 at 8:29 AM

I love this format! How did you make it? Makes it so easy to read 🙂 Your photos are amazing too btw!

3. Davilyn

March 15th, 2018 at 8:45 AM

I agree!! Life is so much better at the beach. I see the sunsets but not the sunrise, while on vaca but my husband does. We love to travel and it’s almost always to a beach or a cruise. I just posted a new blog today about a Bahamama cruise. Love your blogs. ???? mine is SouthernSimpleBlessed if you you like to take a look. ????

4. Scarletpiper

March 15th, 2018 at 8:58 AM

Ooh this sounds amazing , I wish I could just teleport there :). Looks stunning

5. lida

March 15th, 2018 at 12:27 PM

what a great layout… i love all the photos and the text fonts you used!

6. Amy @ Family Globetrotters

March 15th, 2018 at 5:10 PM

Well, this sounds like the perfect day to me! I love the layout of your blog post and you polaroid style images. Makes me feel like I’m reading your personal travel diary:)

7. Brooklyn | La Ti Do

March 15th, 2018 at 5:26 PM

Love this format! It almost looks like a personalized bullet journal!
    <3 Brooklyn | latidoblog.weebly.com

8. tachira

March 16th, 2018 at 3:22 AM

This definitely looks like paradise. I would have to spend longer than a day here.I also love the layout of this post. It reminds me of a vision board tyle concept. I really love following all of your travel adventures.

9. Jim Jones

March 16th, 2018 at 8:05 AM

Wow – looks like a wonderfully relaxing day. Seems like the resort has a ton of great amenities and, with a little work, makes it easy to have a fun and soul-filling day!

10. Sarah Nantel

March 16th, 2018 at 9:23 AM

Your trip looks like heaven!! I love the way you did your blog post!!

11. Followingtherivera

March 16th, 2018 at 9:32 AM

This looks like paradise on earth to me! I need some sunshine right now, and would love to stay here. Great photos too!

12. Brianna

March 16th, 2018 at 9:38 AM

What a glorious day! I’d love to spend a day just relaxing by the pool, taking in gorgeous sunsets, and eating delicious food! I love the idea of pre-ordering breakfast!

13. Nicole

March 16th, 2018 at 11:52 AM

I absolutely love this post! I love how you broke it down by time. Awesome idea and it looks like you had a fabulous time!

14. lcdorkin

March 18th, 2018 at 11:55 AM

Thanks so much Nicole! We absolutely loved it!

15. Nadalie

March 18th, 2018 at 4:29 PM

WOW looks like a fantastic day in paradise indeed! I so need a vacation and this resort looks like a great option. Ps. LOVING your blog post design, such a creative way to show your day.

16. Lisa Wingerter @ https://meandmymomfriends.com

March 21st, 2018 at 1:50 PM

Your photots are absolutely gorgeous and make me want to book a trip immediately!

17. Marina

March 21st, 2018 at 6:24 PM

This is so helpful! I just came back from Mexico, but haven’t been to Cancun yet!

18. Ingrid

March 26th, 2018 at 7:59 AM

You’ve painted for us in both words and graphics what amounts to the essence of a tropical paradise. I like the way you sequenced the graphics and interspersed them with the right amount of text. I also liked how you kept light-hearted what could have amounted to tedious reading

Comments

The Globe Diary is a source of inspiration that covers everything from fashion, travel and lifestyle. For the young professional that’s time and resource-strapped, we’re doing the hard work for you. We test out fashion faux pas and packing lists, so you don’t have to. We traverse cities on foot, so as to not miss a hidden gem, only to create the best itineraries for you.

don't mind if i do! Grabbing my freebie now  >