1. Wow, it’s been a busy couple of months! Riley started her first day of daycare rather unexpectedly (we got a call the day before start date). Then we celebrated Craig’s birthday and our 6th wedding anniversary all while Craig studied and wrote his big (and, hopefully final) medical exam. Oh, and we wrote our Citizenship tests in the middle of all that! It’s been a busy season, especially with juggling work while Riley has been on and off from daycare (those fun daycare germs). I don’t think I was prepared for just how many viruses were going to be brought home, but we are hoping for a healthier summer. Fingers crossed.
2. Speaking of daycare, since we’ve been one week on and one week off with sickness, our routine hasn’t exactly been perfected. But we are organized when it comes to packing and labelling all her things. This blog post outlines what we got for her and what we pack daily.
3. I’m also busy with and excited about my new launch with Boost Immigration that will help my clients wanting to move to Canada with so many aspects including deciding to move, applying; arriving and then living here. It’s going to be SO SO helpful. An online community hub will launch June 10th to my email list first who get to join before anyone else PLUS they will get a founding member discount. You can join my list here if you’d like to hear about it FIRST!
4. Since we’ve completed our Citizenship tests, we could be holding our blue passports very, very soon! (check out this funny Reel I did about it) Well, let’s hope, because our PR cards have expired and we are itching for a beach holiday. The tests were easy enough, but in amongst the chaos of this month, there was actually quite a bit to study and remember, especially important dates and people. I definitely underestimated how much time we would need to dedicate to it. We made some pretty good notes for the test if you want them, let me know!
6. It’s been a slow couple of months on IG and on here, and while I’m focused on other projects, I’m still trying to figure out what is helpful here. It can sometimes feel like you’re talking to a wall when things are posted online (a good and bad thing!). If you ever find any of the things I post helpful, a quick DM or share just lets me know I’m on the right track. I love chatting to you guys in the DMs, seriously!